The GCC Model SU under running hoist is the first choice for curved single girder tracks and curve-encompassing applications. Thanks to its eight wheels, which are hinged at two points, the trolley enables the use of standard commercial rolled section girders, even under large loads.
A compact, fully welded frame and the standard parallel configuration of the hoist motor and rope drum provide the low headroom that distinguish this wire rope hoist.
Low trolley wheel load data together with the associated economic advantages and the potential of flexibly adapting this wire rope hoist to different flange sizes go towards making this wire rope hoist very popular with our customers.
- Capacity range up to 25 ton
- ABM Greiffenberger hoist motors
- Sturdy, fully welded trolley frame
- GCC quick release connectors
- Electromagnetic safety brake
- Wear-resistant steel rope guide