The GCC Model E single girder hoist is notable for its highly favourable approach and hook dimensions. These are achieved with a compact, fully welded frame adapted to provide the best match for all the components used.
The parallel configuration of the rope drum and the hoist motor also contribute to the overall compact size of the Model E short trolley. In addition, this configuration ensures easy servicing and maintenance.
With its unique, wide capacity range from 2.5 to 25 tonnes and the possibility of flexibly adapting the Model E short trolley to different flange sizes, this wire rope hoist is a true all-rounder than will fulfil all your requirements.
- Unique capacity range up to 25 ton
- ABM Greiffenberger hoist motors
- Sturdy, fully welded trolley frame
- GCC quick release connectors
- Electromagnetic safety brake
- Wear-resistant steel rope guide