The GCC Model D double girder hoist is a compact wire rope hoist for the medium capacity range. The parallel configuration of the rope drum and the hoist motor makes the trolley very easy to maintain.
A one-sided articulated running gear carrier connection ensures that all trolley wheels make full contact. In this way, the forces resulting from crane use are optimally distributed to the substructure.
This trolley meets all your wishes over the medium capacity range thanks to its low headroom, cost-effective purchase price and the flexible, standardised trolley rail gauge dimensions.
- Capacity range up to 40 ton (2-step hoisting speed)
- Capacity range up to 63 ton (continuously variable hoisting speed)
- ABM Greiffenberger hoist motors
- Sturdy, fully welded trolley frame
- GCC quick release connectors
- Electromagnetic safety brake
- Wear-resistant steel rope guide